Monday, October 12, 2009

Testing the Potty Putter Toilet Golf Game


Hi, and welcome to the first test ever in this new blog.

I'm Ryan, the author and creator of the Testscapades site. As there really isn't too much of a goal for this thing, I'm just going to go ahead and try some stuff out, post my opinions and hope that they will be of use to somebody else one day.

I actually had no idea what I was going to feature for this first post, until I stumbled across it at a friend's house the other night.

We were playing poker at said friend's kitchen table, drinking some lager and having a blast, and everything went along as it used to, until I had to visit the bathroom. And that's when I first got in contact with the Potty Putter Toilet Golf Game.

By now, I'm sure you all get the point of this game. The image presented makes the rest of it quite self-explanatory.

Now, why would you simply go to the bathroom out of pure necessity, when you can in fact combine it with practicing your putt for the next office golf game?

One reason: You don't have the ~$18 to buy the game. Or possibly if you hate golf... But seriously, there are no other reasons. This rocks!

Why does it rock, you say? Because it's so hysterically unnecessary, and actually, compared to only doing what you're supposed to and getting out, playing some golf while you're getting it over with is funnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment