Friday, November 20, 2009

Testing the Borat Mankini

Yeah, uh... I never thought I'd actually wear one of these things - the Mankini, as introduced by our beloved friend Borat - but then came my 24th birthday last Thursday, and one of my less intelligent friends bought me one as a joke gift. Upon receiving it, I laughed politely and prepared to never have to wear it. Until later that night, when alcohol had been consumed and we played a game of Spin the Bottle.

I ended up having to try it on. And wear it... throughout the rest of the game session.

And so, as I survived the horrific humiliation of sharing most of my not so thin body with an extensive group of friends and a couple of blood relatives, I thought I might as well review the thing. There isn't really a lot to say, so I'll just give you some basic facts.
  • It's incredibly uncomfortable
  • It's ugly (no shit, Sherlock - I know)
  • It's slightly funny for about ten minutes
Sorry, this isn't even a good joke gift. Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment